| Who we are
|Who is providing this notice?
||Bay Cities Bank
| What we do
|How does Bay Cities Bank protect my personal information?
||To protect your personal information from unauthorized access and use, we use security measures that comply with federal law. These measures include computer safeguards and secured files and buildings.
We also maintain other physical, electronic and procedural safeguards to protect this information and we limit access to information to those employees for whom access is appropriate.
|How does Bay Cities Bank collect my personal information?
We collect your personal information, for example, when you
- open and account or apply for a loan
- pay your bills or deposit money
- use your credit or debit card
We also collect your personal information from others, such as credit bureaus, affiliates, or other companies.
|Why can’t I limit all sharing?
Federal law gives you the right to limit only
- sharing for affiliates’ everyday business purposes – information about your creditworthiness
- affiliates from using your information to market to you
- sharing for non-affiliates to market you
State laws and individual companies may give you additional rights to limit sharing. See below for more on your rights under state law.
Companies related by common ownership or control. They can be financial and nonfinancial companies.
- Our affiliates include our holding company, Florida Business BancGroup, Inc.
||Companies not related by common ownership or control. They can be financial and nonfinancial companies.
- Bay Cites Bank does not share with nonaffiliates so they can market to you.
||A formal agreement between nonaffiliated financial companies that together market financial products or services to you.
- Bay Cities Bank does not jointly market.